- Once client requirement list is received, to begin with legally recruiting Indian Manpower, Client has to prepare on their letterhead following documents signed by their authorised representative:
- Demand Letter
- Power of Attorney
- Recruitment Agreement
- After receiving the said documents in order, Sterling (STS) will start sourcing for the requirement and provide shortlisted resumes for shortlisting by the client.
- Once all shortlisted candidates are identified, Client can send their representative for personal interview or Video Conferencing interview could be arranged.
- After final Interview client will issue offer letter mentioning all terms and conditions as required by the labour law of their respective country.
- Work Permit/ Work Visas has to be organised by the client to recruit workers from India.
- Sterling (STS) will complete the selection process, complete the visa formalities, book flight tickets and arrange for smooth passage of selected candidates.